At Boss Art, we strive to provide a high-quality and enjoyable experience for all participants. However, we understand that there may be circumstances where a refund is necessary. Please read our guest rules and refund policy carefully before registering for our program.
We offer refunds only in the following circumstances:
- If the student withdraws from their reserved art program(s) a minimum of one full week before the scheduled start date of the art event(s) a 75% refund will be issued. Due to the impact of limited seating, and waitlists for our summer art programs, this timeframe is necessary in order to offer your student’s seat to someone on the waitlist. The non-refundable 25% covers our time and expense to fill your empty seat and re-allocate purchased art supplies. If a student withdraws from their reserved art program less than one full week before the scheduled start date of their class(es) then a 50% refund will be issued.
- If a student attends only a portion of the art program, a pro-rated refund may be issued based on the number of days attended. The option to transfer student registration to a different or future art event is evaluated on a case-by-case basis and is subject to Boss Art discretion and program availability.
- If the student is dismissed from their art program(s) due to inappropriate behavior or violation of art program rules, no refund will be issued. Art program rules are listed here on the website, and attached to the waiver mandatory for each participating student.
- Non-Refundable Fees: Please note that 25% of each paid art program/event is non-refundable, except in cases of Boss Art cancellations.
- Camp Cancellation: A full refund will be issued in the event that we have to cancel an art class, camp, or event.
We hope that our refund policy provides you with peace of mind as you register your child for Boss Art summer art experiences. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us.
- Respect the property: Guests must respect the property of the host and should not damage or destroy any personal property. Guests are not allowed to touch or pick any plants or flowers in the garden, flower beds, and planters.
- Stay in designated areas: Guests must stay within designated areas for the art programs and must not wander into other areas of the property without the host’s permission.
- Respect the art materials: All art materials must be used properly and safely. Children must follow the instructions provided by the art teacher to avoid accidents.
- Respect people: Students may not alter or tamper with someone else’s artwork or materials without their permission. Students are expected to keep their hands to themselves, and respect the personal space of others. Guests must treat others and the art teacher with respect and kindness, and must not engage in any bullying or negative behavior. Respectful language and behavior will be strictly enforced. Outdoor noise levels should be respectful of neighbors.
- Respect animals: A pet rabbit is on the property (outdoors) and guests may not enter or touch things in the rabbit enclosure. Guests may not feed, touch, release, poke, scare, or pick up the rabbit. Respect neighboring dogs, and various wildlife that may enter the property (squirrels, birds, insects etc.).
- No running: For safety reasons, running is not allowed inside the house, nor around (and through) staked tents in the backyard (where applicable).
- Clean-up: All children are responsible for cleaning up their art supplies and workspace as directed by the art teacher before leaving.
- Bathroom breaks: Guests may use the bathroom inside the house located by the kitchen, and must respect the host’s property and keep the bathroom clean.
- Safety rules: Guests must follow all safety rules and guidelines provided by the art teacher and must not engage in any dangerous activities. Guests are not allowed on the play structures (swings, climbing dome, trampoline) or use other personal property (tables, chairs etc.) improperly.
- Punctuality: Students must arrive and leave on time, and parents/guardians must pick them up promptly at the end of the art camp if student is not providing their own transportation. Please leave neighboring driveways, mailboxes, and garbage receptacles clear when parking or to drop-off or pick-up children.
- Emergency procedures: Children must follow emergency procedures and protocols provided by the host and art teacher in case of any emergency.
- No throwing objects: Children must not throw any objects, including art materials, in the backyard or inside the house. Exception to this rule is during specified activities where specific things are thrown as directed.
We want all children to have a fun and safe time during our art camp, and we appreciate your cooperation in following these rules. Failure to follow these rules will result in any of the following: a reminder, a warning, removal of supplies, exclusion from an activity, or dismissal from the event/program. We hope these additional rules will ensure the safety and enjoyment of all participants and the host’s property during summer art experiences.